The facts speak for themselves:
- Israel produces by far the highest rate in the world of scientific papers per capita (109 per 10,000 people).
- Roughly twenty-five per cent of Israel’s workforce holds university degrees — ranking third in the industrialized world; more than 10 per cent hold advanced degrees.
- Israel has the highest rate, per capita, of university degrees in the world.
- Israel has the highest rate, per capita, of museums in the world.
- Israel leads the world in the number of scientists and technicians in the workforce.
- Israel has the second highest rate in the world per capita of new books published.
- With only a miniscule percentage of the world’s population, and in existence only since 1948, Israel has produced eight Nobel laureates.